Friday 2 December 2011

We have labels!!

We have labels!!!! 


650 labels - that's a lot of knitting to do!!

After 2 weeks of designing and going back and forth to get just the “right” green, the labels are here and we’re more than a little chuffed with them!! 

What do you think?

We’ve been making our custom knitwear for 5 years now and have dithered as to whether we should put labels in or not.  Since putting images of our knitwear on Flickr and receiving an unbelievably positive response, we felt we really better get our name in our knitting!

It took a while to decide what we wanted but in the end we went for a 1940’s font and a little design on the bottom, hand drawn by yours truly J  The first one has just gone into a jumper which will shortly be heading to Canada – I’m very pleased with how it looks.

The first one is in........649 to go :-)

Work is ongoing on more orders than I dare look at, but I can’t wait to get some more finished to sew the new labels into!

Better get knitting! x

2 comments:

  1. Where do you sell your knitwear? Do you have an Etsy store by chance??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and I am thrilled now to have found you, having been a fan of your designs on Flickr. I think I must invest in one of your wonderful creations. The labels are super, by the way.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete